Monday, July 13, 2009

Billings, Montana

This picture was taken going over 'Lolo Pass' on a very rainy day, it was so beautiful. I was headed to Billings to see my friend Brenda....


Beautiful area.

Got to Billings and parked next to Brenda at the Moose Lodge...


Great quiet place to park, except Brenda said ...since I got there some crazy things were happening.....I don't know why she blamed me???


Everyone sees airplane fuselages (without wings) going down the railroad tracks...

Don't they????

...and I know its common to see two donkey drawn wagons stop traffic....

....don't they?

...and a friend that doesn't want her picture taken?

4 comments:

Barbara and Ron said...

All you need is LJ and you'll really see some strange things. Ask Brenda about the porcupine in the bike cart.

Diana said...

Nice drive-by shooting.

onthemove said...

Hi Enjoyed seeing your Blog!! Wish we were West. Brenda really poses for the camera!!

Cheap travel insurance Australia said...

Nature tripping is more fun with your family around. =)