Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mount Shasta

We spent the night at a rest stop between Susanville and Old Station....Sadie got to
run and run and run.......so did Ted.





This is taken from my rig as we were driving......I know, its dangerous, but it was too beautiful to pass up.....Mount Shasta in all its glory.

Snow on MT. Shasta.......goosebumps on Teddy......


Someone 'splain......to me, I thought moss grew on the north side of things..... I took this picture
facing West??????


...and this is his North side, and no moss here....
Campground at the foot of Mount Shasta.......


.......and please, someone help us, these had to be fir or pine, could not find it in the tree book,
was the most beautifully shaped tree I have seen, but don't know what kind it is......All along the highway to Mt. Shasta.

Up close and personal.......

No comments: