Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Birch Bay, Washington

This was where I left the great company of Ted and Bob. Ted did a marvelous job of showing us the best places to see and stay. Thank you Ted M. for all of it...... I left them and stayed with
some very old and dear friends.....Ray and Edie....

Who got a new puppy........a little tiny small female dog, and you all know how
Sadie gets along with small tiny female dogs??????
Edie with Muffin ( I told her that was the dumbest name
I ever heard....it should have been 'Spikette' or something.)

I was really worried how Sadie would do, she marched in sniffed at
Muffin, and proceeded to deposit a very large gift on their living room floor.....




This is at the beach..... and happy hour.


at the house, they had a houseful of birds move in on them......


son John....who when he was 7 years old talked his sister Raylene, Corey, my daughter and a few other 5 year olds that were headed to school for the first time....
that they needed a 'license' to walk to school and proceeded to give them lessons and a license for 25 cents each.... he was the littlest con artist I have ever known...

This is Happy Hour at their beach place, where we were the only
'USA' ers in the bunch....most of whom I have known since 1999...

John and his wife....


and Yodar F. Kritch


Sunset at Birch Bay......

1 comment:

Ted and Mary Ellen said...

Hey! I had a cat named Muffin!